Self Cleaning Slicker Brush Blue - Dog Brush
Home is where the dog hair sticks to everything but the dog!
This is why you need the best grooming tools to make sure your couch doesn't look like a carpet. To achieve the best results, you need a brush the not only removes the top coat but the undercoat as well.
How to use
- Brush along the coat from neck to tail
- When the bristles are full, press the release button at the back of the handle and peel the hair off the brush and discard
- Repeat until no more hair is being removed by the brush
- It is recommended to brush your dog at least once a week.
- Patented curved steel bristles deeply penetrates the fur to remove the undercoat without irritating or damaging the skin
- Easily removes matted hair, dander and trapped dirt
- Easily dispose fur using the bristle release button
- Comfort grip and anti-slip handle